Template Feature Requests
Occasionally, we are contacted by a user of the LAS web template with a particular design element they would like on their site; it may be a special widget, making use of new features available in Sitefinity etc. Often, these new features require some design time, so they look nice and work properly with the rest of the site.
Here is a list of some of the requests we will consider developing so they are standard options on all of the sites using the LAS web template.
- Popup slideshow
- Updated Calendar widget
- recurring events
- multiple calendars so visitors can turn on and off different types of calendar items
- Adding a caption to a photo
- This one is tricky to create without having to mess around in HTML; something which we try to avoid on most basic pages.
A better news and event archiving system, so people can find older items by year
An email template for using Sitefinity's email campaign feature.
A specific CSS for printing.
- Custom giving form for your unit
Ability for faculty to be able to update a copy of their CV linked from their bio page (possibly do this through Digital Measures).
- Ability for faculty to be able to update content: publications, grants etc. used on their bio page (possibly do this through Digital Measures).