Updated LAS Temperature Reporting process for employees
The Office of the Vice Chancellor of Administrative Services has a Temperature Self Reporting system which is available to any units on campus and LAS is going to start using it on, July 10 and will no longer use a form on the LAS website.
It works in conjunction with the UIC ID scanners used to enter locked buildings.
Here is how it works:
- Each day the employee should fill out the survey at http://go.uic.edu/dailysurvey
- If the employee has a temperature which is too high or has experienced symptoms or risk of COVID, they *may not* work.
- Notifications will be sent to University Health Services and the department response coordinator
- When the employee enters a building, they should swipe their ID
- An app will then check to make sure that the employee had submitted a successful survey.
- If an appropriate daily survey is not found, notifications will be sent to the department response coordinator
We thank you for your cooperation in maintaining a self and healthy work environment!