WordPress Red Migration
LAS Current Status
52 Sites we helped go live.
Sites we are currently reviewing.
1 New sites under development.
LAS WordPress Red Migration Team Resources
- Header Image Selection – Guide To Choosing And Altering Header Images For Red Websites
- How To Resize and Crop with Photoshop – this PDF is the guide to image preparation created by LAS Graphic Designer, Myrna Romero
- Image Resolution and Sizing – How to Find Resolution and Image Sizes of Graphics Files
- LAS Red Profile Migration Guide – this PDF is the latest version of guidelines we are using to move profile content into Red. We are looking to address consistency for items which are not discipline-specific. Look for further updates as we work with the content of more departments.
- LAS Red Website Guide – this PDF is the overall general background migration guide provided during our department kickoff meetings.
- LAS/UIC Photo Shelter – this PDF gives you some details about using the UIC Marketing Photo Gallery as well as some rules of the road for gathering and using images on your website.
- LAS WordPress Red Recommendations for Research – are guidelines for requesting a Red site for something like a research group, a lab or other group under a particular department or program.
- Tutorial for Planner – Here is an explanation for how we are using Microsoft Planner to manage the details and tasks which come up during the go-live process. Units will see things that the LAS central team are working on and will also see tasks which are assigned to the unit contact for fixing certain content.
- UIC Box Access Sharing – How to Share Access to UIC Box Folders & Files