Service Offerings Heading link
Data center Services
- Departmental File share services: LAS can host your departmental administrative data on our servers with backups, using UIC Tech. Solutions backup services.
Departmental Windows and macOS computer management.
The Endpoint Management Service delivers centralized technology to aide in comprehensive management of endpoint computers. This service helps manage applications, software updates, and deployment of operating system or software packages, ensuring desktop/laptop compliance within university policies.
- Windows Device Management via Microsoft Intune Endpoint Manager / Windows Autopilot
- Apple Device Management via Jamf
- Active Directory user and groups management for access to departmental resources, such as File shares or Shared Exchange mailboxes.
Please read further details on managed computers.
Software application deployment on managed computers
- Packaging of applications targeted to a group of users or LAS managed computers. Can be requested by making an Infrastructure Request.
Security concerns are a part of all of our LAS and UIC technology service offerings. LAS staff in all of our service areas are guided by the UIC Information Technology Security Program in terms of our own operations and how we will guide units in LAS to handle their own operations.
- Microsoft Office 365 users, please see Two Factor Authentication(2FA) setup options
Concierge Services (with Technology Solutions)
- Assistance creating Room Scheduling resources using Exchange Online
- Assistance requesting Exchange Online Shared email accounts