- Departmental File share services
- Limited, advanced server troubleshooting consulting for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Windows and Mac Managed Computer (Endpoint Management) Services
The Endpoint Management Service delivers centralized technology to aide in comprehensive management of endpoint computers. Endpoint management service help manage applications, update software, deploy operating systems, ensure desktop/laptop compliance within university policies.
- Windows Device Management via SCCM
- Apple Device Management via Jamf
- Active Directory user and groups management
Please read further details on managed computers.
- Creation of applications targeted to a group of users or LAS managed computers for special purpose use.
Security concerns are a part of all of our LAS and UIC technology service offerings. LAS staff in all of our service areas are guided by the UIC Information Technology Security Program in terms of our own operations and how we will guide units in LAS to handle their own operations.
Concierge Services (with ACCC)
- Assistance creating Room Scheduling resources using Exchange Online
- Assistance requesting Exchange Online Shared email accounts